- Code Name: "Señor Tona"
- Age: Unknown
- Years Surfing: Claims he invented the sport!
- Occupation: Professional Ball Buster
- Favorite Spots: Ponga Drops for certain...but really- 1st Peak and anywhere with just the boys.
- Stance: Goofy
- Favorite Surfers: The Drex, Slater, Logan, Greg Noll, Brazos, The Duke, "Gnome" Rich and anyone who sits on the beach while he surfs.
- Best Maneuver: Cheater-five and the gnarliest rail-gouge-layback (with calf like his it's no wonder) ever.
Nancy’s husband, Logan’s dad and owner of The Surf Sanctuary...
Tony, hooked up- takin'a second to get the pic!
After years of chasing waves he is still super amped to be living in Nicaragua and wants to share this experience with you.
Tony's patented signature series rail gouge.
He might be your surf guide, boat captain, bartender, janitor, comedian, or just a beer drinking pal- probably all in the same day.